What happened to the government??!?!??!?! My old gig........... yea old. (I quit today!) Ended up being the worst decision of my life! LOL To say the least. I worked a full 2 weeks. Was fussed at, yelled at, eyes rolled at...etc Not to mention my manager told me that there was over 3 complaints on me. WTF I know she was lying about one of them.
Sad to say but it was the first time in 5 years I had to work with black people. And I knew from the get go that there was going to be drama. And let me just say it was daily and continuously.............
Then I found out at the end of week 1 that they had the nerve to start everyone out as a GS - 1. Regardless of your experience and/or past government experience. Why in hell would I want to start at the beginning when I worked my way up over the years.....................whatever.
And to make matters worse. I did not get my first check. Suppose to be direct deposit last friday. So now a sista is broke with 1 check outstanding................. because her paycheck is MIA! Talking about F&^%ed up.
So needless to say I did not quit my regular gig. Why give up ole faithful over ole bs. But I am still looking for a JOB. Preferably something that I can start in June. And that will let me work around my class schedule.
Sad to say but it was the first time in 5 years I had to work with black people. And I knew from the get go that there was going to be drama. And let me just say it was daily and continuously.............
Then I found out at the end of week 1 that they had the nerve to start everyone out as a GS - 1. Regardless of your experience and/or past government experience. Why in hell would I want to start at the beginning when I worked my way up over the years.....................whatever.
And to make matters worse. I did not get my first check. Suppose to be direct deposit last friday. So now a sista is broke with 1 check outstanding................. because her paycheck is MIA! Talking about F&^%ed up.
So needless to say I did not quit my regular gig. Why give up ole faithful over ole bs. But I am still looking for a JOB. Preferably something that I can start in June. And that will let me work around my class schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment