Well I found out about 1pm today that I got the job! WTF They formally offered me the job. Yea my crazy ass. I can't wait. They asked me when did I want to start and I picked April 28th. Therefore I have almost 2 weeks to get my shyt straight at my other job and at home. Gots to make sure Jj is situated.
I was making plans to move. Not because I have to but because I found another place that is $200 cheaper and still the right size. I can save more money. I am about start making my plans to buy a house this summer............... hopefully. I have been looking around and trying to decide on a general area.
Gotta go finish making dinner..............
I was making plans to move. Not because I have to but because I found another place that is $200 cheaper and still the right size. I can save more money. I am about start making my plans to buy a house this summer............... hopefully. I have been looking around and trying to decide on a general area.
Gotta go finish making dinner..............
1 comment:
Congratulations !!
Post a Comment