Sunday, October 29, 2006

Why come?!?!?!?!?!??!

Why come I just realized that time goes back tonite?
Why come my job is getting on my nerves?
Why come I work my ass of everyday........ (mom, student, worker)
Why come I wish I could get paid to just game all day long?
Why come life is a bitch and then you died?
Why come people smile in your face and then stab you in the back?
Why come alot of people are scared of me?
Why come I am straight to the point?
Why come I love life and all it has to offer?
Why come I love my kids and can't wait to have another one?
Why come I am going to babyshower tomorrow?
Why come I have Spanish homework to do?
Why come I am ready to hit DC,MD,VA?
Why come my money is running late?
Why come it should have been here by Wednesday?
Why come it will be here Monday?
Why come I have $2 to my name and my gas light is on?
Why come my son just gave me $5 for gas?
Why come my son had more money than me and no job?
Why come I love my son!!!!!!!
Why come I have a cross stitch that I put down a couple months ago I am about to pick back up to finish?
Why come I have like 4 more I want to do to hang up on the wall?
Why come most people can not imagine me doing girly things like that?
Why come I also know how to sew, knit, crochet and quilt! LOL
Why come I am the full package? (Homie, Lover, Friend)
Why come I am about to finish this before I really get started!
Why come.............
huh
Why come.............

No comments: