Interesting question posed to me today! Once I woke all the way up I realized that it was a good question. Where do me and DM stand?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I always wondered if I would ever get married. When I was younger I just assumed I would get married. As I got older I started having doubt. Now...... I am 33 yo basicly set in my ways ........I can not imagine getting married. Not that I'm against it. I just don't know what it feels like:
- to share a place with someone else (other than my kids)
- to have a 2 income household
- to pay bills with someone else
- to share everything for the most part....
- to have someone to have your back 100%
And sad to say at this point in my life I do not see it ever happening. Why? Its not because I am not open to the idea. I am very much open to the idea. I am still waiting to find the man that will sweep me off my feet and settle my ass down.
What do I expect in a man.......... better yet in a relationship.
- Honestly
- Great sex (a must)
- Someone who can keep up with me (mentally, physically, spiritually)
- Reliability
- Love. (Someone who loves me and my kids equally)
- Respect
- Monogamy
- I want to feel that we share everything equally
That is all I can think about at this time........... will continue later
No comments:
Post a Comment