I just realized that I have not posted in 2 months! Whoa. Classes were kicking my ass. Not to mention everything else. LOL Well here is an update and then some. LOL
I ended it with DM 2 months ago but yet he still calls. I do not pick up the phone, just look at it and shake my head. I thought he was what I wanted in a man. I found out he was what I wanted in a man but with drama. I live drama free. Come to find out he was being "that man" for several other woman. LOL And now he "believes" he wants to be that man just for me. TOO LATE!
I passed all of my classes but unfortunately I have one incomplete. Don't ask me why? I still do not know why? I will figure that out soon........ hopefully. I only have 5 classes left before I graduate. And this class doee not matter one way or another! THANK YOU JESUS!
I started a new job last month. Plus I still have my old one for now. I think I will let my nite one go this summer. Right now I am planning on spending my whole summer in Washington, DC with my friends and family. Hopefully working at temp agencies to pay my regular monthly bills, etc. My new job....I drive a school bus for a local ISD. Believe me...... the kids do listen to me! LOL I love that job. I love my nite job but I think I may have to either let that one go or get rid of 2 people on my nite shift. Don't you hate it when there are slackers on your shift.
I feel like I am so isloated and seperated from all of friends and family. Have no idea how everyone is doing. But I will be finding out soon. I miss everyone. I miss my old life. Sounds funny coming out of my mouth. I have not lived my old life in about 4 years. I miss going out, dating etc. But I made my choice when I decided to come back to school. No more hanging out, dating etc until I finish. All of that would interfere with my game plan of getting an education. But this time next year........ it is on. I will be a graduate. WOOT WOOT
I am planning a roadtrip. I am taking off March 2 to March 11! I am hitting everyone that I know on the way there. And seeing everyone while I am there. There are some people I can't want to see. If you know what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment