Thursday, October 26, 2006

*LIfe is a mutha.........*

Well I have no idea what to say about DM. It is sad because I truly felt that we could make something last. But since there is no compromises to be made then why bother. He wants me to move there......... I want him to move here. There is no give or take on either side so why bother trying to make a relationship work when we will never live in the same timezone.

And he had a habit of telling me what my faults are........wtf!?!?!?!? Who is perfect? Definitely not me or him for that matter. I have never felt the need to change the people that I have been with. But for some reason he feels the need to try to change me.

I am up studying for a test. Whew poor me! LOL And then the next couple of days I have to catch up in a class I did not realize I was behind in until today! LOL So this weekend........work work work.

Well I talked to the ISD and I should be starting there very soon. So GOD willing I will be putting in my 2 weeks notice to my job soon.

No comments: