Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dating............ hmmmmm

Well yesterday I had a lunch date with this guy named JW. I met him online. And as funny as it is........ we clicked! UT HUH. Just a couple of days ago I mentioned how I always seem to have interference every Fall. Is this another trap! LOL

He wanted to see me last nite. I was like nope........ Had to study. I mentioned to him I am already as busy as a bee. And that if we try to make more of it....... like a relationship it will have to be built on trust. I mean...... I am a FT student. FT mother and PT worker. I have 3 free nites a week. I set asside 2 for studying. So where would I be able to fit him in?

So this will be the first in my saga of dating JW! LOL

No comments: