Thursday, September 14, 2006

The saga is over........ or is it! LOL

Sept 8, Fri - Lunch date with JW. Great conversation. Some 4play...etc
We realized that we had a mutual attraction. He mentioned that he would love to start seeing me regularly. I explained to him about my busy schedule.

Sept 9, Sat
- Could not get ahold of JW all day. He calls that nite after I get off work with his new cellphone number. Too tired to talk. Will call me Sun.

Sept 10, Sun - Sun I call him. We talked for alittle bit. I made a joke about him not laying in bed next to me. He said I was not invited. (He does not know where I live) I wondered what it would have felt like laying beside him. JW asks me to be in a relationship with him. But he told me to think about it. If I agreed to the relationship then I have to understand that he wants a lasting one. One that would hopefully end in marriage. He says that we will see each other again on Tuesday.

Sept 11, Mon - We talk online for alittle while. He asks me my answer about that relationship. I tell him yes. (What do I have to lose?) Then I head to work. Talked to him for a minute that nite. He said I will see you tomorrow.

Sept 12, Tues
- I do my normal routine. No word from JW. I call him about 4pm. He tells me that he is having some issues now. He has to move out of his aunt's house by tomorrow. I was like are we still seeing each other today. He said probably not. Later on that nite we talk for alittle bit. He gives me a lecture about being there for him through his troubles, since I am pissed that we still did not hook up. (I have only know him for a minute. How can I be sympathetic if I don't really know him) He asks me if he can move in with me. I was saying No before he even finished the sentence. LOL (I have kids to consider. If it was just me I might have said yes.) He tells me to call him Wednesday morning.

Sept 13, Wed - I call JW. He was just starting to move his stuff. He asked me to meet him at his aunt's house. I really did not want to go. But he mentioned that we can see each other. So I went! I get there he had the nerve to ask me to help him move. I was like no. I came to see you, not help you move. (Mind you he is 5'9" all muscle........WTF) He kept saying why don't you go back home. So I did. With out saying bye. Later on I see that he called. Must have been on my way home. I missed the call. I call him back right before I lay down for my daily nap. He never calls back.

Sept 14, Thursday (TODAY)
- Have not heard from him.

Well the thing with JW is probably over. I am not sure how I feel about it...... 1 side of me is like who cares. I just met him and don't really know anything about him. The other side of me is like WTF. Wait until he gets back on his feet.

What do you think? Should I drop him like a hot potato or try to keep it going?

No comments: