I just found out that a friend of mine is coming to vist me in about a months time. Just for a weekend. He says that he loves me and wants to marry me. I am not feeling him that deep. But I have had alot of what if thoughts! Who knows...... this visit may be the deciding factor. It may help me to decide if we should try the long distance relationship or if we should just leave it alone.
The only issue is the fact that I have to work the whole time he will be here. I wish I could take off but if I do my check will be cut in half. I have bills to pay. We will just have to figure something out. I wish he could come during the week. I am off mainly Tues - THurs. I'm off 3 days during the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment