I love it when a plan comes together! - John "Hannibal" Smith, A-team
I had made some plans. I have a habit of planning things out in advance. Well yesterday I found out that it is not going to happen as planned. So now I have to re-evaluate everything. I am not too worried. I will be ok. I will have some new plans figured out by the end of the week. Hopefully.......lol
How many of you have good relationships with your mother? NOT ME! I have no problem helping anyone if I can. But not my mother. It seems that the few times I need help she will not help me. But when I do not need help she is there................WTF That is backwards as hell. With me it would depend on the urgency of the problem. And to me this urgency is a 8.5 out of 10. To other people they probably consider this a 10. But I can handle stress very well.
No matter how long the day, the nite is sure to come! Woot Woot
2 comments:
I'm like that too I plan in advance and I hate when things crackle but that's my problem I worry too much about the smallest things but I have gotten better. Iam very close to my mom I love her to death I wouldn't know what I would do without her and I'm really sad because she is about to move out of town :-(
I wish I could say that same. I am glad I live away from mines! LOL I wish I had a relationship like you do with your mother. Most of friends have wonderful relationships......... what happened with ours! Oh well.
Post a Comment