The new football season is about to officially start. Pre-season has been nice but it never really show you all the potential. I have been a die hard Dallas Cowboys fan since I was 7 years old. Let's just say....... I have seen the good and the bad. But I will be there regardless.
I started liking the cowboys because growing up my brother C was the only one who like them. The rest of the family liked the deadskins. And since I have never been a follower I joined my brother. To this day we are still the only ones in our family who like the cowboys.
Well the cowboys have T.O. this year. He is fyne as hell but from what I hear.............very conceited. The cowboys are a team. We don't need a showboat. We did good without his ass. He better represent. Come to think of it...... he owes us for that year he showed his ass on our star.
My son's team is San Diego Chargers. Don't ask.
I hate those fairweather fans who only be on a teams ass when they are doing well and gone when the a losing. What is your favorite team? Why? And how do you think they will do this year?
1 comment:
I don't have a favorite team. I pick a team when the pregame starts! LOL
Post a Comment