Sorry for the long delay. I have been busy. Working, going to school, dealing with Dummy and dealing with my new friend, TJ. I have expanded my horizons in the past month and it has been the best experience of my life.
I have enjoyed spending time with TJ even though it is short and in between. The funny thing is I hope that someday this may be able to grow into so much more. I am still getting to know him.
Work is kool. I am trying to buy a Suburban. I am only alittle short. If I had $300 more it would be on! But it is going to have to wait until next payday. I just hope and pray that the suv is still there.
School is going. I need to catch up on my reading. And get ahead like I am usually. But with Drama in my life it is hard to do. But Hopefully the next time I post I will be drama-free.
No comments:
Post a Comment