I need someone to call me out and yell this at me! LOL
Dummy is still here. It has been 3 weeks. Ergh! Now he is acting like the stupid, ghetto ass man I am use to. All because I had a wonderful date a couple days ago. Please people................. remind me to never.............never ever ever let this fool come and stay with me. Even one nite. He never leaves when he is suppose to! Never again will I sympathize for him.
He had the nerve to tell me today that he will leave when he dayum well please. Does he not know that I will take him to Walmart............. and leave his ass. LOL I am going to be nice and patient. He will be gone for good on Sunday. His triflin ass family is finally sending him a greyhound ticket. ABOUT DAYUM TIME. He has been waiting 3 weeks for that shyt. I was about to pay for it my dayum self! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment