Well dummy has been gone about 2 weeks. YES! Drama free. Now I have my house back to myself and I can breathe, walk around my house naked, etc. The funny thing is he still thinks we will get back together one day. We have not been together in over a year and a half. I want nothing to do with him. He just need to figure out how to be a father to his child and leave it at that.
On the other hand TJ ended it with me last nite. So I am now totally lost! It was a total surprise. But ironically I was thinking about doing the same thing. I was starting to catch feeling with him and we were just friends w/ benefits. The number one rule in booty calls......... no catching feelings.
Even though I was feeling that way....... I never let on. I am the type that will wait until he makes the first move. Since we laid the ground rules down at the get go.
Now I have to catch up at school, find another job and get my SUV. Basically go back to normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment