It feels weird not job hunting everyday. I have done that for the past 4 months. I have been offered several job but could not take them because of school. School comes first. In 2 years when I graduate then I will have more availablity.
Jj's father is still here. Today I made it firm today that he has to go tomorrow. If he does not leave tomorrow then you will see me on the Channel 11 news. Mother kills father of youngest child! LOL Why come he had the nerve to come over here thinking he could stay and I would not say nothing..........WTF?!?!?!?! He had a rude awakening. I told him I have been nice thus far. But he will be going tomorrow............
He left me last year for an ex. It did not work out. He is still living a fukd up life. Oh well. I am doing good. As always........... He is still doing dirt and have no place to live. All with no excuse. He made his choices and now he has to live by them.
No comments:
Post a Comment