Friday, August 12, 2005

T.G.I.F.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call from my new job Sonic. They changed orientation day to this coming Sunday. So I will be getting my first 8 hours in already. I am so excited! Payday is around the corner. I can feel it! LOL

Dummy finally left today. He said he will be back in like 3 days to see his daughter. I told him that is ok. He is also coming to watch her so I can go to my first week of school without a hitch. Daycare has decided to take that week off.

Lately I have been looking for a new car. I do not mean a 2005 or 2006. Just something that runs and can get me around. I have decided I wanted a minivan or SUV. Right now I am aiming for a minivan. And I plan on getting a SUV when I graduate college. That will be my present to myself.

No comments: