Now I officially have a job at the local Sonic. I am not sure if I should be happy or upset. LOL They told me I have a job, but could not tell me what my job title would be. They also could not tell me what the hourly rate would be. :O
I have to be at orientation next week. And we open Aug 21st. All I can say is............. I have a job! Now that is what I needed. I need to get on my feet! I need to get my bills caught up. I need a new car. Right now I am planning on getting a minivan. My dream car is the Ford Expedition. But I know right now I have to get what I can.
Jj's father came to see her. He is still here. 2 days. I am ready for him to leave. I need my space. And he is in it!
No comments:
Post a Comment