Just realized that I have not posted in several weeks. Been busy with life.
Just got back from visiting family back in the DMV. It always feels good to get back. Sometimes I think about moving back but there is no way in hell I want to deal with that high as cost of living and the attitudes of those people. I moved out west to raise my kids in a better environment. And every time I have to return back there I am 100% in defense mood. I can handle myself but mini me can not. My son, Boo is now back there trying his hand at living his life. I wish him the best.
DC has been trying his best to stay in the picture. He keeps calling, texting, emailing etc. I have him blocked on all fronts. But for some reason his emails still come through. ERGH I have attempted to talk to him twice. At first letting him know that I have no problem remaining friends with him. But after the second time I talked with him…. I realized that I just want to be left alone! He will never realize anything that I want him to. If it was a snake it would have bit him by now. And a relationship needs more than love to survive. So I chose to remain single until I can find the god that god has for me!
So I am doing me. I’m on a mission. My goal is to drop these next 20 lbs. Trying to hit my ultimate goal forme. I need one more piece of equipment or some free weights for the new workout Im about to start.
Work has been work.
No comments:
Post a Comment