Saw this on FB and had to steal it! LOL It makes me think of all the things I have said before and this just re-affirm them! Regardless of how "loyal" I have always been I was still overshadowed by the "fake" friends, family members, associates who are only around when things are going good! Where are these people when things are bad!!!! No where to be found!!!!
It reminds me of how RBR's cellphone would not ring all week long. Every Friday which was payday.... he got off at 3:30. By 3:45 his cellphone would ring non stop for the rest of the night! SMH And he would be broke by Saturday night. But yet he did not realize the correlation!
The other night I woke up and for the first time in awhile feeling renewed! It took until I was back in the bed that night to realize why I was feeling so refreshed. It was the first time in years that I have not thought about RBR. And I finally realize that I have my closure. I am ready for the rest of my life.
Last week I had to explain to my cousin why I thought that it was taking me forever to get closure on RBR. And what I realized was that it was taking me forever to get closure on RBR because I do not hate him! I love him with all of my mind, body and soul. I just hate the way he treated me, the way he acts, and the way he put everyone in front of me even though I have had his back for over a decade. And his new "fake" friends, associates and "fair weather" family members always seem to come before me. And when they screw up he always come running back. But not this time! This time I am done. This closure was it. I am no longer going to love someone who has used up his three strikes in my heart! I have lived and learned! And at the same time I realize that I can not remain friends with him as well. I know that we share a daughter together but that is a far is it will go. As long as it is child related then I am fine. Anything else....... tell it to someone who gives a dam!

No comments:
Post a Comment