Monday, September 09, 2013

Remember When...........

Sitting here reminiscing with mini me. Earlier today she asked me what we were doing for 9/11. I said, "nothing." She wants to plant 2 flowers in remembrance. I told her my experience from what happened to me on 9/11.  RBR had just left me right before it happened. That is one of the reasons why I remember it all so well. I was 2 months pregnant with mini me and living in Suitland, MD at the time. (Right on the Washington, DC/Maryland line) It was pure chaos. 

Then we got to talking about the Deadskin game. And I told her how happy I was that my team, Dallas Cowboys won their first game of the season. And that the Deadskins lost. And her father's team..... Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost as well.  It brought up more great memories about RBR. He is a die hard sport fan. I bet he could tell you anything about any sport. He is a fan to most of them. He is more reliable than ESPN. 

It's funny how the little things a person does makes you so happy. But then you think about the mean things that same person did. And all you can do is shake your head. Why must there be bad with the good. And how come there can't be way more good then bad. 

Those good memories give me great night sleeps, nice things to think about while roadtripping and reasons to try again..... with someone else! 

Remember when ...............


No comments: