I have been catching up with the tv show..... The Secret Life of an American Teenager.
And in this episode Ethan and Ben were talking on the way to the airport. Ethan was explaining how he knew he was in love with Kathy. And then Ben got the epiphany..... how could he have been in love with Amy. She was his second choice. Not his first choice, he only had eyes for Grace. But his BFF convinced him that Grace would never give him the time of day. So she suggested Amy. So then he saw Amy and fell hard. From that point on he had eyes for Amy. But Amy only had eyes for Ricky. And when Ricky would not give her the time of day (after busting her cherry and getting her pregnant at 15!!!!) Amy finally dated Ben. Eventually....... Amy finally got the relationship she wanted with Ricky (after the baby was born.) And dropped Ben like a hot potato. Ben wallowed in that FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS!!!
Needless to say. I have been in love with RBR since first sight. The show just made me realize another way to see it. I have always had eyes only for RBR. Obviously he has not had eyes for only me.
I still believe in love at first sight. Waiting for that to happen to me again! ONE DAY.... In good time. I'm still waiting on my closure. This time it is harder than normal. Every time he calls .... I stop breathing for a sec. LMAO And then when I hear his voice (SMH) in the message...... my heart skips a beat! And then I feel like a teenager in love for the first time again. And my closure starts back at day 1! WTF
One of these days I will find the one meant for me. I spent my time with my soul mate. Now it's time for me to find my life mate!
No comments:
Post a Comment