RBR called me that at Child Support today. WTF
All I have ever done was give him time and space. When he could not help with Mini me I never asked. But when he started being able to help........... I started asking. Still nothing. This year he has only given me $50 towards mini me. And last year less than $200. And then in 2011 I estimate about $500. And then nothing at all before that except for $150 back in 2006. I was happy to have him around giving her the time and love that she needs. But I still need assistance! I never complained. Just waited. I figured he loved Mini me as much as I do. And he would provide when he can! NOT!
My daughter has lived a good life. But I know that with the support it will make it better. I will be able to buy clothing as she out grows them. Instead of waiting to save up enough to get her one outfit or shoes. I will no longer have to decide which picture day at school that I can afford to pay for. Never have to decide if I can afford a yearbook this year or not. I can put her back into dance and gymnastic once again. Or I can let her become the cheerleader she wanted to become but I had to say no because I could not afford the fees. Not to mention I still have to buy her a clarinet before school starts for her first year of band! I've did my best compromising but now I will be able to provide her with more and less compromising not to mention start on her college fund.
I got called money hungry because child support wants him to pay a monthly amount for the care of Mini me. I think that is a joke. I was with him when he had nothing. I use to pay all the bills. I moved up here for us to be together just for him to screw that up. And now because child support finally caught up to him........ I'm the bad one! SMH Yes I still love that man. But this just puts on gas on the fire for why I will no longer be with him.
I was angry for a minute. But after talking to my friends I am good. He is not worthy of my anger. Money Hungry! Hmmmm After being the sole provider for mini me for 11 years. Buying her birthday and Christmas presents but saying some were from RBR. This year he was around and he brought her nothing on her birthday and didn't even call. Doing the same at Christmas time. I have never been a triflin mother or baby mama. All I want is help for mini me.
So this is what love looks and feels like........................................
No comments:
Post a Comment