Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dating.....

It has been ages since I have dated!  Seriously that is.  For the past decade whenever RBR and I were not together I saw other people. Not many. I even tried to move on and love a couple of them. But every time RBR showed face........... Love was no where to be found.  


But now that I am trying to move on with my life before I get to old to do so........... I have no clue on what to do! LOL  I have never been a clubber, I don't drink and I rarely make it out without mini-me. So unless "Mr. Right" is at the grocery store, or I come across while working or at the library........  I have no idea how I will meet him. 

Back in Texas I use to make it out using Meetup.com. Not that much here with that site. And when they have something.......... It's on a work night. So I can't make it or afraid that I will be running late from work. SMH  Need to find other get out the house grown time social sites! LOL 

No ...... I'm not in a hurry. I just finally realized that I need to get it together.  And move forward. I'm tired of the disrespect. The lies. Tired of trying to make RBR realize that I have never hurt him. He has hurt me more than once. TRUST!  And that time and time again he puts his all into the "Wrong" people...... and in the end they are never there when he really needs them. They are there when he is on the rise, but when he is struggling or doing bad..... they are no where to be found. Time and time again. Same shyt..... different day. 


I have been there for him for the past 12 years throughout it all. Before he was even a rising star, when he had nothing.... NOTHING! I have helped him, loved him, never bashed him, even when the situation was not favoring me. 

I told him that he acts like he can careless if I move on. But the past has showed his true colors. Every time I have tried to date when we were "friends" he cocked blocked all of the men. Even men that were just friends!  Nothing else. But he can have "Friends!"  What and eva. So I have decided that we can't be friends. If he wants to see mini me. Then he has her cellphone number or he can call me to let me know of his intentions on seeing her.  Otherwise..........    


Now to move on. I am ready for this new chapter in my life. I am ready to see what may be for the next half of my life!  The first 40 was a blast. Now to see if I can top the next 40!!!  Maybe I can finally find a true love that will last! I fell in love at first site with RBR.... wonder if I can have a second chance...........

Wish me luck.................

2 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

I feel you on the difficulties in meeting people. You could try a dating site. Oh sure you'll have to sift through all the weirdos and assholes but if nothing else you might find someone cool.

Tz said...

I've tried that. Still trying. LMAO I'm tired of men trying to sound EDUCATED! SMH