Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Birthday...........

Thank you God for letting me be blessed to wake up another glorious day. I have experienced alot in my 40 years. And still have lots to learn.  And I am eagerly awaiting learning new things.

I have been blessed to have 2 wonderful kids. Boo and Mini me. I have been devastated to have lost several pregnancies(All RBRs). My kids are my strength and motivation and my support system. I have raised them well and will continue to do so.

I have been blessed to have been in love! And to have been loved in return. Maybe one of these days the love will be forever.

I have been blessed to graduate college. Still have my eyes on grad school. 

I have been blessed to complete alot of my goals and have the capabilities to complete more. 

I would like to thank those friends, family and associates who have been by my side through the thick and thin. TRUE FRIENDS!



Thank you GOD!!

What am I doing for my birthday........... nothing. Making homemade chicken and dumpling. Enjoying a peaceful day at home with the kids. What else could a mother want?!?!?!??!



Happy Birthday 2 Me !!!

2 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Happy belated birthday!

Tz said...

Thanks FD