Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day..................



I had a great Mother's Day this year.  It is normally touch and go. But my daughter makes my Mother's Day every year. This one was another great day because of her. My son... I gather he is at the point where is it just another day.  Everyone says when he gets older he will learn to appreciate me more........... this I shall see. 


My birthday falls the same week after Mother's day.  So normally how one day goes is how the other one goes.  For the past 3 years I was in a relationship and they were horrible.  The men never mentioned either day or they went MIA on that particular day and or days.   SMH  This year I am just doing me. 


Took the kids to Frontier City for the day. We had a great time. I also got my 120 minutes of exercise in for the day. This amusement park is extremely small to the ones I am use to going to but it is what we have.  Next weekend we are going to hit up White Water Bay. 

For my birthday we are going to go out to dinner and then I am going to have a Carvel Ice Cream Cake.  I try to get one every year for my birthday. It's a tradition. 




Saturday night I started a 5% challenge.  So for the next 8 weeks I am working to lose 5% of my weight. I have been doing well losing weight lately. Going to start trying my best to tone it up soon. I started a goal last year did not make it due to  the detour I made moving to OKC. Now since I am starting to get back on track and work has been CRAZY. I have been dropping pounds left and right. Once I finish this challenge I will be alot closer to my goal weight. I may have to make another goal..... hopefully! The funny part is trying to make my clothing still look good on me! I can not afford to buy a new wardrobe. So I am nip and tucking parts here and there.  Wish I could learn how to make my boobs smaller! 













No comments: