He can be man enough to have kids with me.....
He can be man enough to lay up and shack with me......
Why can't he be man enough to marry me?!?!?!??!?!
I know that is what alot of women think when they find themselves having relationship problems or after having kids with someone. Personally I do not nor will I ever expect more than I can give.
I love both of my children. I respect both of their fathers. I love mini me's father. I have never expected either on of them to marry me. Actually it was about 5 years after dealing with RBR that I even thought about marriage. Obviously that seemed to be the natural transgression of things. I felt that our relationship had grown to that point several years ago. We talked about it. We both felt that at some point in time.... that is where we would be. Married. LMAO LOL
Interesting enough the last time he mentioned marriage I told him that I had changed my mind. I knew we were not going to make it. When someone stops treating you with respect. Why would you tie yourself to that?!?!? Not me. I thank GOD everyday for the love I have been blessed to experience. My memories have been helping me to stay strong. Mini me has been giving me the love, hugs, kisses and motivation by letting me know how much of a great mother I am!
Onward and Upward......................... Only thing I can do!
BE ME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment