I officially have a place! 2weeks ago I was blessed with a "YES!" Because of my work schedule it will take me a while to unpack all the way. But no problem! I love my new place. It's a beautiful house that has lots of character. Plenty of closet space, parking, large yard and great, quiet neighborhood.
RBR has been doing all the stuff that I need him to do. Working magic on my new home. Yes I can do it myself. But I've always said that he could fix anything! SO I am using that to my advantage.
Currently we are being parents to mini-me. We are not together, not in a relationship and hopefully we can stay friends. I know that I will love him forever. But I am no longer in love with him. Years of disrespect and the realization that I have had enough!
There is nothing to argue about, discuss or handle. I decided to just clear the slate. Tooooo many years to try and dissolve it the way I would like. Just straight up answers. Answers that I know I will never get! Because the chances are that he would just lie anyway........... so why bother!?!?!?!?! Eventually the truth will come out......... always does! At least with him... it has always worked out that way!
I am back at happy. No I am not 100% but I feel that I am at least 85% back at happy. Working hard, loving my new position. On my off days I try to relax but since I have moved.... I worked at home while off. Can't wait until I get unpacked 100%. So I can finally rest. I am fine in the fact that I am single. And once I get the house unpacked then I will start to get out the house more often. Maybe hit up a happy hour or something. I've never been into the club scene. And since I don't drink I usually just mingle.
I realize that I will not be in OKC for the rest of my life. I am not feeling this place. It is not vibing with me. I am going to work this gig for a couple years and then eventually transfer my job to another location and start over again for myself (or maybe I can luck up and move back to TEXAS). And hopefully find my forever home.
No comments:
Post a Comment