Whew This month has come to soon. I am no way near ready. For Christmas or a new year for that matter..... SMH 2013 ERGH!!!!!
Got approved for an apartment but for some reason RBR has a problem with me moving in there now. (Safety reasons) It is not by far my first choice. But it will do for now. I can see me living there for about 6 months then moving on to something better during the summer. Haven't decided on what to do.
RBR and I are back on better terms. I can not say by far perfect. We talked through some things. He expressed his issues. And vice versa. He was only mad at me for about 48 hours! SMH Don't know why he has to be so dramatic about things............. It's like being patient with a child.
Work is going well. Working basically 7 days a week. But I gots to do what I have to do. I work one job 5 days a week and the other 2 days. I haven't got burnt out yet. If I do I will have to let one go! But for now I am happy. At both gigs I get to meet new people. And soon will have local friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment