Monday, November 26, 2012

Busy


I've been busy with life lately. Too busy for the past month to do just about anything.............. watch TV, play video games, talk to friends and family etc. Work, work, work    RBR and I was going through some problems alittle while ago….. But for the most part we are fine. Things are great again. Almost perfect. SMH  It’s funny how you have to go through hell to see what heaven can look like.  Or something like that. 

***update*** Well as of right now I am a single woman again. SMH     RBR decided that he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with me. C’est la vie! I am hurt…… yes. But if that is what he wants…………. then so be it! We have been through a lot in the past 11 years. And sad to say I have loved him through it all…… even when everyone else have called me crazy! I love that man. Regrets…. I have none. Just wished he would stop letting everyone else have a say in our relationship……..  If he could talk to me the way he talk to everyone else we would be ok. Communication is key in relationships. Now for me to start closure on him…………..   Don’t think I will ever be able to do that. TRUST I have tried several times before with no success.

Currently I am working. About a month ago I started a PT job and 2 weeks ago I started a FT job. I just started back looking for a rental house again. Where we are staying at is nice but the drive is killing me in gas. So I am looking for some place closer. Trying to be in my own place before my son come home for the winter break.  
Also trying to decide if I should move back to Texas.  If we decided to move back we will be there on Dec 9th.  I have a lot to decide on in a little bit of time………………………………….

***update update*** Well once I get everything situated with the job in Texas. I will be moving back on Dec 3rd. They want me to start on the 10th. That gives me time to figure out a place to stay...... ANOTHER HOTEL.  And school for Jj. Then if everything goes as planned I can have Jj back in her old school by the first of the year. Woot Woot   

***New job does not sound as promising as before. May end up just chilling in OKC.***



ERGH…

2 comments:

James O'Donnell said...

Keep your head up J. Dayum! Your life has had more ups and downs lately. Good luck back in TX. Are you going back to one of your old jobs or is this a new gig?

Jc Wooten said...

May not be heading back just yet. The job does not sound so promising now. Yes it would have been a new one. Going to stick with the ones I have for now.