GOODBYE TMOBILE!
I have had T-Mobile service for at least 7 years. I have never had a problem with them. And if I needed any questions asked I feel that they had always helped me out. I have even promoted their cellphone service to all my friends and family. UNTIL LAST WEEK!
I had set up an automatic payment to come out on 5/18. On the way back home late on the 20th running into early on the 21st I get a strange text message from T-Mobile saying….. Welcome to T-Mobile. This is your new number xxx.xxx.xxxx. With my current number. (All the lines had received that same message)
I instantly tried to call RBR. And my phone lets me know that is has been disconnected. WTF Being that billing department is closed I just paid the bill. The following day. On the 21th I called T-Mobile on the way to work to ask that they forgive the reconnect fee of $60. ($20 for each line)
The first representative was nice. Had a great conversations and she refunded me $20. But said she could not refund the entire $60. I told her that if they could not refund the entire $60 I was going to take my service elsewhere. I never raised my voice. Never got irate. SO she transferred me to another representative who came on the line bitchy as hell.
This new representative told me that they text’d me the “Your payment is late and to avoid a reconnect fee please pay your bill!” I told her I did not received no such text. She basically called me a liar. I informed her about the “Welcome to T-Mobile text” She sounded like she did not believe me. She started talking to me like I was 12 years old. “Ma’am your bill is due on ……..” I know when my bill is due that is why I set up the automatic payment. Well your bank declined it….. WHAT AND EVER. My bank has been paying this bill for years with no problem and I paid the balance once it was cut off with the same account.
Needless to say she basically said she would refund $40 and that is it. After I told her I would change providers. All she could say was…..” Is there anything else you need help with?” WTF So the next day I went to my new provider!
THANK YOU TMOBILE. I would never had changed services otherwise. Now I am enjoying my new provider. So far so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment