I have know IRISH for most of my life. Irish had some interesting stuff happen in his relationship earlier this month. This was a situation where Irish’s girlfriend moved across country to be with him…… after a brief long distance relationship. Before Red moved I talked to both of them! Told them to consider what will happen if their relationship does not work. At that time last summer. They never saw that coming. Fast forward to today!
They are no longer “talking.” Red is trying to figure out how to win him back. They both have issues in the relationship and he feels as long as those issues change then everything is all good and they can get back together. IN COME TEEZIE!
I have talked to both. Not shared eithers feelings or information between them. (That is for them to do) I just feel it is one big mess. I felt that they would/could make it. But little things always turn out to be BIG things.
Needless to say all Red talks about is Irish. Where as Irish (like most men) just talk about what we usually talk about. Red is never brought up. I am going to be making a road trip to see Irish one day next month. I just added a new location to my already growing travel schedule for the summer. Now the problem is Irish is like my brother. I always stay with him, even have my own key. But Red wants me to stay with her. SMHI don’t want to cause any other undue stress in their relationship. But what is that saying…. Blood before broads! LOL
On another front. My slow blooming relationship with RBR is going wonderfully. I have decide to give it another shot. Out of all the people I have loved in my life I will always consider RBR the LOVE of my life. And I have loved hard before. These last 3 weeks have been a testament to a lot. I am enjoying the pace that we have going on. I am loving the “different” RBR. It is a better RBR. Probably not. But I am loving it anyway. If everything goes as planned we will be making the next move in this relationship in about 6 months. Give or take. We both have things that we have to handle. But for 3 weeks in…
I AM AMAZED! LMAO Cause in the past…. SMH we normally would have been arguing by now. How long this may last…… I have no clue. But I am happy at where I am at in my life. Feels good to love and be loved in return! I'm out
No comments:
Post a Comment