Thursday, May 10, 2012

Interesting

 

Yesterday on the way to have lunch with mini-me at school I bumped into her BFF’s mother!  And low and behold mini-me’s BFF started her period!  SMH  Trust me when I say I am not looking forward to that happening to mini-me!  WHEW  I hope she does not start for another 4 years or so!  At least in middle school and not in the 4th grade!  Don’t think I can handle a hormonal mini-me! LMAO


 

On another note….. I have had a very interesting week thus far!  This week alone I have had 2 possible marriage proposals. Hmmmmm  Yea only in my life does stuff like this happen!!!  So of course I have been dwelling on the new info for the past couple days.

1) RBR came out of the darkness wanting us to do a reboot on a new relationship. He wants to provide for us. He wants to give us a fair chance (this go round.)

2) JB came out of playahood wanting to apologize for his behavior.  WHATEVER!!! He wants a fresh start. Felt  bad for how he acted while mini me was in the hospital etc. He apologize for his lack of everything! SMH LOL

The funny thing is that both of them said marriage in their apologies. See my post about that word and the ex’s trying to come back! It’s unreal! The funny thing is that only one of them mentioned love! Interesting.

But of course both want me to relocate. RBR wants me to move to be with him in 5 weeks. And JB suggested I come just for the summer to figure out if I want to move there permanently. I do have a JOB I don’t like. But I still have bills to pay etc! Why do guys feel because they make good money that they can dictate stuff. Like I am going to jump!  I make good money also but I don’t work OT like both of them do.

So for the past couple days I have been pondering who if any I should attempt another relationship with……. minus the moving of course!  I figure I could give the long distance relationship ago again. And if that works out then in 6 months to a year I may relocate. RBR has already agreed to the every 2 week visits.  Not sure about JB.  Maybe once a month!  That is of course once I decide who I want to bother dealing with again! LOL

 

No comments: