Sunday, May 06, 2012

Exhale

Thanks to all the prayers, thoughts, well wishes, etc!  Mini me is almost back to 100%.  She spent 3 days in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and 3 days in a regular room. The doctor would not let her leave until she was able to get off of oxygen and have an O2 level of at least 92.  You would be amazed how hard that is for asthmatics! SMH  Even when we finally got checked out she was still wheezing. But it is gone now!  GOD is GOOD!

I stayed in the hospital without leaving for 5 days. Left for 4 hours on the 5th day because I had a job interview.  Told my job that I could not work all week.  Did not give them a reason. Just said that I had a conflict! #Shrug  I went home, fed the chickens, watered my garden, and took a nice long hot shower!  Relaxed for some minutes then rolled out to the interview.  It was for a job that I knew I would love. Interview went well. He loved my personality!  Now that is a good thing……. most times I come off too strong for most people.  Only issue, no experience in the field.  But that has never been a problem for me. I am a quick learner.

On another note. I finally did get another job.  Of course there are pros and cons with the new gig.  It pays more than the current gig but at the same time there are no set hours like the current gig.  At this point I am willing to jump to another job just to make a step up SOMEWHERE! I feel so ….. what is the word!?!?!?!?  Underappreciated at my current job.

Was not able to work out on my regular schedule while I was in the hospital with mini me. But on a good note I lost 3 lbs in that week there. Probably because  of the worry and not eating much. I only ate once a day while with her. While in PICU you can not bring food in so I would run down stairs gulp up the food and run back.  Mini me did not feel comfortable when I would leave her.

I still feel stressed out from last week. Need a breather. Need to relax. And not sure how I am going to be able to do that. SMH   CALGON TAKE ME AWAY…………………….

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky said...

Glad your mini me is out of the hospital. That must have been scary and stressful. Just imagine if someone created a fear and stress weight loss program? That would be crazy. Hopefully, you won't have to see the inside of another hospital for a long time.

Congratulations on the new job! Hopefully you get the hours to make some ridiculous money and feel appreciated.


Hope you find some stress relief soon.