Sunday, April 29, 2012

PICU

Who would have ever thought that I would be in PICU. Especially on a Saturday night. SMH  Mini woke up with a wheeze. That is normal!  At least in my household.  We treated. 

I tried to go to work.  Which was a #fail!  Long story! Different story for another day. Got home and mini me was still wheezing.  Another treatment. Several hours later complaining of being to hot. In a house that was set on 70 even though it was 90 outside. And stomach hurting.  Another treatment.  Tried to get her to lay down. Maybe you will feel better when you get up.  Couldn’t sleep.  Several hours later more issues. Still wheezing.

Off to the ER we go.  Four hours later we’re in PICU.  After almost 20 years of being a mother I have never been in PICU.  #KnockOnWood   Mini me can not get that wheeze to go away. And when she is off oxygen her oxygenation falls to about 8o #fail!  So we are in PICU.

Called my mother to let her know where we was at. Got the prayer chain started. Not sure how long we will be here. Hopefully not to long.

I guess I get to add another experience to my repertoire. LOL Lata

1 comment:

Freaky Deaky said...

*sending out good thoughts* Hope she's doing better.