Do you believe in love at first sight? Not necessarily by just looking at them. But have you met a person and the same day thought..... Man this is “the One!" Or better yet after your first date with someone. And as you are driving home…….. All you keep thinking about is how you feel like your life is different for meeting that person.
Well I actually feel that way…… right about now.
Several months back I started back in the dating game since my split from 3D. I always wait before moving on to someone else so that I am not carrying any baggage into a new relationship. Emotional baggage is way harder to deal with than most people realize.
Anyhow…..
I hung out with TB for a minute. It was nice. It was not perfect. We watched some TV. Talked. He actually approached me about going out. It took me a minute to decide to say yes….. WHY?!?!? Because he does not look my type. BUT thank god I do not judge a book by its cover.
Needless to say from the moment I locked eyes with TB I was hooked. Whew Could have fainted. But of course I never let anyone see me sweat. After hanging out with him. Talking to him. Getting a hug. Yes just a hug. I am hooked. The past couple weeks texting and talking with him have helped me mold an “image” of him. Of course there are things about him that I do not like. But I would be willing to settle with those. LOL Nothing serious. Just preferences that I do not like….. of course! LOL
Did I tell him what I felt from his vibe. NOPE. I did tell him that he was intoxicating. LOL Mentally I wanted to jump his bones. But I didn’t. I was a good girl.
On the drive home….. I was stuck like chuck. I could not believe how being with him made me feel. How my body, senses, vibe, spirit were all in sync with him. Now I have been in love before. I have even been in great relationships without love before. And I have never felt this strong a vibe ever before. It was not strictly physical. It was on some other level. SMH I had to have a nice talk with god on the way home. I love my god! But how can I feel like I love someone I just met! WTH Or better yet. How can I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with someone I just met! SMH
Needless to say……. I will probably never see him again. I do not feel like it could every develop into anything other than friends. (I am not the type to dwell on something that I can not change.) And it was so hard being that close to him and not touching him, kissing him etc. I am not going to put myself in that predicament ever again. I will continue to text and talk with him. But that is about it. Thank goodness we have conflicting work schedules and finding time to hang out is not always available. I know my friends and family all think I am crazy. But I have to do what I think is right for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment