Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Whew!  Finally have my spring cleaning complete. I know I know….. I am late. But better late than never. I finally made it to my storage shed. And once I finished cleaning it out I am now 75% lighter!  Woot Woot. I am so proud of myself.  I have 3 bags of clothing to be donated. And one tote I did not go through all the way. But otherwise, I am completely happy and satisfied with my end result.

Dating…………….. um  It has been interesting.  Everytime I feel like a guy that I have met is going to make it to the next level….. I look up and he doesn’t.  My bff says that I am being to strict. And that I need to get rid of some of my “won’t do” qualities. But I feel that I already settle for more than I want to. So if “dude” can’t make it past my first set of criteria…… I don’t need him!  I am easy.  They just do not pass.  Oh well

 

No comments: