Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Thankful Day 2

Hmmm  I had to think long and hard to figure out what I am thankful for almost as much as life!  And the answer to that is 

LOVE!

thing-called-love 

1 Corinthians 13 says it all.  I learned this scripture by hard when I was young. And I stand by those words to this day!

1corinthians13

I am a firm believer in love. I believe in it so much that I gave my daughter one middle name of Love!  And she loves that its her name.  I feel blessed to have known love. Even with all the ups and downs in my life God has blessed me to have been in love more than once. I have been blessed to say I have known True Love.  Am I in love now.  Yes.  I am in love with myself, my every being. As I teach I my children…….. don’t worry about what anyone else thinks about you. How you feel about you is what matters most!  I LOVE ME!

 

 

coollogo_com_6161645

No comments: