Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

Whew…. This day has finally came.  Now this day has always been special to me. I am not sure why but for some reason years ago November 11th has become my favorite day of the year.  And years ago I believed that I would always get married on this day.  Wouldn’t that have been awesome to get married on 11.11.11.

 

11-11-11

 

But obviously that is not happening. I will spend the day working. And enjoying it for what it is.  MY DAY!

Today I am thankful for marriages.   Or as far as I have ever experienced Engagements!  LOL   For some reason certain people feel as though I do not believe in the sanctity of marriage. When in fact I truly do believe that is one of the best things that can ever happen to a person in their life. I have been asked to get married several times in my life. But of course I have not considered any of them legit without the ring.  The one time in my life that I was totally happy and engaged to be married was marred by death!  The death of my fiancé. My soon to be husband. Or shall I say my forever man.  Do I think the marriage would have lasted…… who knows. But I know that we survived through a lot of haters, drama, lies etc.  If you can do that in a relationship then marriage should most definitely be he next step. And it was………   But God saw fit to take him from me. So life goes on.

 

I am ever thankful when I hear at work about the people celebrating their 55th year anniversary, their 32nd anniversary etc.  I see that in my future.  Can’t say near future.  But I will dare to say in my future period!

 

coollogo_com_9371952

No comments: