Is there a such thing? I recently returned from a visit with 3D. SMH It was one of the best experiences in my life! I did not want to come back. I felt like we completed each other. It’s nice to know that your relationship is not one sided. Our feelings are very strong and the best part……..mutual. It is a wonderful thing! Now to make it down the long road ahead of us. We can do this. We have already talked marriage and babies. The next step will be for him to relocated. So that we can live together. I already told him what I am looking forward to in an engagement ring. OMG An actual engagement ring. LMAO I have been asked for my hand in marriage more that I can count. But only once before with an engagement ring. I can’t take an offer of marriage seriously without one. Really now. Am I not worthy……………..
With 3D I feel like I have the full package. And that is a first. I feel like I have everything that I may need and want! He is gorgeous, handsome, sexy, beautiful and irresistible all at the same time. And as funny as it may seem but his hands turn me on. They are just beautiful. The perfect size for me. Next thing that turns me on is this scar that he has on his face. It is so ironic. I have a scar in almost the same place. (I got mine from going through a glass door….Don’t ASK!!! LOL) There are so many things about him that turns me on. Things about him that make him a perfect match for me.
In my mini vacation I learned a lot about him that I am thankful for. We actually have a lot in common. We have the same taste in things. And have the same hobbies for the most part. My favorite part is that we have the same sex drive.
So who knows……………… this may actually be the “ONE” man on the face of the earth who can handle me.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment