Thursday, December 23, 2010

Running on E

Why does it seem like I am always on overdrive?  For some reason I can never catch a break. I need a breather.  BOY do I ever.

On winter break from school and thought I would have more time for myself………..NOT. I did alright this semester. But unfortunately received 1 grade that I felt I did not deserve. (And the teacher was very uncooperative.)  If it’s not school it’s work. Got called in 3 times this past week.  (Not complaining……….. sista can use the money) Just was unexpected. 

Planned a nice day trip to San Antonio.  Got cancelled….why  Girl Scout Lock In.  (You know a sleep over)  Granted I could have still went to San Antonio just not stayed the night and been back to pick up mini me at 9am.   NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

My problem. I'm a scheduler.  And sad to say if thing do not fall in place according to my schedule I don’t get any me time.  For the next 2 weeks I am determined to get my butt out for my walks. Going to be doing that more regular especially since we are getting a dog in a couple weeks.  More of an excuse to walk…………….YIPPY

Got my nails done a week later than planned since I got called into work. I hate when my nails don’t look good. I love going to my favorite nail place.  The owner Danny is so KOOL! I can relax while I'm there. Because once I leave my schedule kicks back in.

Brought the new Zumba game for Wii.  Already worked my butt off day 1. Thought about getting a personal trainer.  It was not even the financial issue it’s the “someone telling me what to do” issue.  If I can’t motivate myself……. TRUST  no one else can.

Lately I have been making plans to relocate to Florida next year. SMH I know I know. I relocated from MD to TX because I needed a change in my life. I have loved my experience and life in TX these last 8 years. I have fell in love with the weather, the atmosphere and even the people. (Even though I don’t really have any friends locally)  Yet I have lived, loved, and learned! But unfortunately I have a traveling soul. And I have never been able to be tied down anywhere for too long. So we are planning to relocated to Florida next summer.  Right now it is still up in the air.  In the past year I have said Tennessee, Atlanta and even Maine. So we will see.

 

Teezie

No comments: