Thursday, December 30, 2010

Going from the old to the new…..

It’s about that time…… New years resolution time.  Being that I don’t make resolutions all I do is make goals. You can call those resolutions if you want! LOL  I plan out everything in my life…………….. I try my best that is.

Unfortunately you can not plan everything.  I will be too busy for this next week to actually post my new short term and long term goals that will I start acting on in 2011!

I have been enjoying my week of peace. No kids. Some work. But basically just time for me me me!  Lovely.  I died of boredom but yet I feel as though I soothed my soul.  I got to think a lot about the past year. Where I was, where I’m at, what I have accomplished and where I failed!

I am ready for the new year. But I am still trying to figure out where 2010 went………….

Teezie

 

No comments: