Sunday, December 12, 2010

Memories…… and TK!

It is so interesting when you are driving down the street or just doing something and a memory from the past pops in your head.  It is like an instant replay of ooh ah moments.  Thank god most of the times it happens it is good memories.  I gather I would not be posting about it if they were bad! LOL

When I think back over the past 20 years of my life I have been thru a lot of interesting experiences. VERY interesting. I can actually say that I have “been there, done” that to more things then most people can dream of.

Lately I have been reminiscing over how I met my children’s fathers. I look back at how young I was with my son’s father and how established I was with my daughter’s father.  Then I look back and see why I know it is best that we did not stay together.  In both situations I did what I felt was best for the child. And I stand by that to this day!

I was reminiscing over my past relationship with K. He was the longest relationship that I have had to date. We still talk now and then. He is in a great relationship and happy with his life. The last time I went home back in August we had a nice visit together talking about the past. It’s amazing when people have no problem talking about why we broke up.  I guess that is why we are friends to this day. I feel loved, having great friends like that.

The other day my friend J sent me an interesting email. It made me remember when we met about 10 years ago.  She is one of my first Internet friends that I finally met in person shortly after.  And we are great friends still to this day.  Now that was back in the days of Yahoo clubs.   SMH  Can’t start talking about Yahoo clubs we’ll be here all year.

Have any good memories lately?


I have thought about the people I have had crushes on through the years. Currently I have a celebrity crush on TK or shall I say Terry Kennedy.

11b3c68c-169a-d38a-662d-9ecfe621ce72-fb_TerryKennedy2

Truth be told I had never heard of him until I saw him on BET Hip Hop Awards advertising his show….. Being Terry Kennedy. I am not one to watch reality shows.  BUT TRUST I HAVE SEEN EACH AND EVERY ONE OF HIS.

image

Some days I wonder why I am single.  Then 2 seconds later I laugh my ass off because I know I am single because I deal with no ones BS. LOL Watching his show I'm amazed that he is single.  On the show he says because they all want the paper.  Well TK I want da body!  You can keep ya paper. LOL  TK needs to bring his ass to Texas so I can show him some good ole TX hospitality.  He can tour my bedroom……loam.  The funny thing is the first time I had a crush on a skateboarder I was 16. I fell in love with this blonde head, sky blue eyed skater at the local skate park where I spent my summer at in Norfolk, VA.

It’s nice to know that there are fine specimen out there. Can I get one to come my direction?!?!??!?!?!

 

Teezie

No comments: