Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday over……

Have you ever felt like it was one of those days!?!?!?!?    Well I am having one of those days, weeks, months! LOL

Lately I have been sooooooo busy I feel like I have turned myself inside out.  NOT A GOOD THING!  I need rest!   I need to be able to get more than 8 hours of uninterrupted, snoring my ass off sleep! 

I brought a new car several weeks ago.  I am finally in love with it! LOL It has done me justice. Now to personalize it some more.

I have fallen back in love with trouble! ERGH!  It is what it is. I am going to take it for face value.

School has been kicking my ass but I see the end in sight. At least the end of the semester. Whew I am planning on changing my major. SO I am pissed that I wasted time on 2 classes that I did not need in my master’s program. But my school just start new several new majors.  So I am going to switch to Cybersecurity.

Watching The Talk today at work the chick said she had a “Love” addiction!  That must be me also! LOL I love myself unconditionally. And I love BAH.  And I love D! I know that is not what she meant by “Love”…..   But that is what I took from it. No I do not love D to the existent I will “Love” anyone.  Just the special someone.

 

Breathing slowing in…………………………………. Breathing slowly out

Wickless Scents........

 

 

1E157D90C42D4DCE23DA868EF44C1358

1 comment:

Dakotapam said...

JC! You KNOW that I love watching your love life, right? I'm so thankful that you were tossed into my life! I smile every day because of you!