I have lost several friendships over this. I can no longer respect a person if they do not take care of their own child. And there is no way I can date someone who is a deadbeat also.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Day 22 – Something that upsets you
Deadbeat parents! I can’t just say deadbeat dads! There are deadbeat moms out there also. What really makes my blood boil is when 1 person (man or woman) do not take care of their own child but then ends up dating, living with or even marrying someone that has children! WTF How on earth are you going to take care of someone else’s child or children but not your own!
I have lost several friendships over this. I can no longer respect a person if they do not take care of their own child. And there is no way I can date someone who is a deadbeat also.
I have lost several friendships over this. I can no longer respect a person if they do not take care of their own child. And there is no way I can date someone who is a deadbeat also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment