Last week before my 4 day weekend I was trying to figure out what to talk about. I was going to talk about a special text messages I received from Molicious. Yea that is my name for my future! LOL
Last week several of those text messages gave me “moments.”
But as of today I have decided that my moment is the moment I realized I was in love. Yea sounds weird doesn’t it. The first time I realized I was in love I did not know what it was. I was scared…….LOL To say the least. I was amazed that I actually cared for someone else in that manner. The reason why that is so hard for me is because of the type of person that I am…….
I am me! LOL I have no problem sharing my feelings but TRUST very few people have really seen the true me. And that is awesome to behold.
It takes alot for me to let go of my total control. And for the few times that I have for the most part I have not regretted it.
No comments:
Post a Comment