Friday, August 06, 2010

Day 03 – Your parents

My parents…………ummmmmmmmmmmmm

I was born to Pookie and Wes. Now they were married when I was born. Even back in the 70’s babies could not make a relationship work. They stayed married for a couple years then divorced and went their separate ways.  Still living in the same city, walking distance to each other because of lil ole me.

Pookie remarried when I was 7. Her marriage to Walker was what I hope and pray my marriage would be some day. It was not perfect but it was perfect for me. That marriage gave me 7 more siblings. And I hate to use the world step family.  They were my real family. I love them like no other.  All families have issues but I still claim them for life!

Walker passed away back in 1996.  We were so alike that most people thought we were actually real father and daughter. I love that man. I miss him to this day. I wish he was around for the past years to give me real wisdom. He knew how to tell it like it is!

Wes remarried when I was 14. He married a woman that could not stand my guts! He was the idea father until doing so. I lived on and off between Wes and Pookie until I was 13. My biological was a great father until some pussy came along. That relationship did not last long neither. But he did manage to procure another offspring who I have only met once.

After remarrying I only seen him a couple times. Once by accident taking my infant son to see his grandmother (Wes’s mother), he happened to be there.  And then again in 1997 when my grandmother asked me to see my father.  BAD MISTAKE.  I loved her with all my heart by my father was bad news. He tried to use me!  But in the end he realized…….. I am my father’s child!

 1E157D90C42D4DCE23DA868EF44C1358

No comments: