Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Day 01 – Introduce yourself

What can I say.  My name is Jennah but I normally tell people to call me either Jc or Teezie.  (You would be amazed at how many people mispronounce my name) I am a 37 year old single mother of 2.  Big J and Lil J.

I currently live in the great state of Texas. I was born an raised in the Washington, DC metro area. (The DMV) I feel like I have been here my whole life.

I can finally say that I am a college graduate (2008) working towards my Masters. Hopefully I will be able to beginning my career in the near future.

I collect postcards and hope to have one from every country in the world and every state in the US. I love to travel. I hit the road every chance I can get. One of these days I will go international.

Until tomorrow…………….

1E157D90C42D4DCE23DA868EF44C1358

No comments: