Monday, June 28, 2010

Visual Motivation

I have been following “The Spark” regularly since about the beginning of the year.  I have been a member of the site for about 2 years. I have been blessed to find this site through a good friend. (Unfortunately she no longer uses the site.)  I have learned that in order to get body where I want it to be I need to get my life and my mind where it needs to be. I have never really promoted the site. But because I feel in such a great place right about now.  I will: 

Join me at: SparkPeople.com 
Join Me! Become my Spark Buddy

I have been looking at my visual motivation for most of the weekend. And now I am ready to get this week started! 

 

On another note:

I received a text from an old friend yesterday. They message really hit home. I believe the message was what I really needed at that time. I was moved because if came from a friend that I dated years ago. (My longest relationship thus far). And more moved because it rang true.  I have never been a fan of forwards. But thank God for this one. PEACE

There comes a point in your life when you realize:
Who matters,
Who never did,
Who won't anymore...
And who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

And with that………………………………………….. Have a Great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTG on sharing the Spark! Love it!

I also love the text message.