Why come……… lately I have been able to accomplish more than usual?
Why come……. my life is not perfect. BUT I LOVE IT!
Why come……… I have still been losing weight.
Why come……. I stopped going to the gym. But mini me has been pushing me to workout at home. So I have been pushing myself more.
Why come……….. I have 2 wonderful kids
Why come……… I am blessed to be loved!
Why come……. I have A/C once again
Why come……… it took a week for the repairman to make it to me on his long list of repairs.
Why come……. my A/C was out because the neighbor’s dogs chewed the wires.
Why come……….. they reduced my rent for next month. But I would have rather just had my A/C working the whole time!
Why come……… I had another neighbor loan me a window A/C unit.
Why come……. I am going to thank him and don’t even know his name.
Why come……… I love living in Texas! And have no plans of moving back to Maryland.
Why come……. GOD is GOOD!
Why come……….. my ex keeps calling me and leaving messages.
Why come……… he acts like “it’s over” means nothing.
Why come……. we broke up over 6 months ago.
Why come……… I have a job interview in a couple hours.
Why come……. I hope I don’t get the job so that I can still travel for the month of July
Why come……. I am ready for a roadtrip
Why come……….. I want to leave for my vacation now
Why come……… my son got a summer job for 8 weeks.
Why come……. I wish my son had his driver’s license.
Why come……. depending on where they place my son. I may not be able to hit the road :(
Why come……… my son is about to start applying to colleges
Why come……. he graduate next year…2011
Why come……… mini me graduate in 2020…WTF
Why come……. so far he has 4 school on his list
Why come……….. one of the schools is Harvard
Why come………. he’s lucky they have a low income program
Why come……. I’ll still be in school when he goes to college
Why come……… I wish I can get my registration for my new school over with.
Why come……. I have done everything they told me to and there is still a hold from my advisor.
Why come……….. they told me the hold would be off last week.
Why come……… I am ready to get this master’s degree over with
Why come……. I am ready to start my career and stop working these jobs!
Why come……… I finally have the closure I needed on some issues in my life.
Why come……. some people act like they have never heard of being happily single
Why come……….. I am happily single
Why come……… I would not change that for the world
Why come……. shyt happens
Why come?………..Huh!? ………Why come?
No comments:
Post a Comment