For the next four - five days I will be laying in the arms of man that I love. It is going to be the breather that I need from the stress that I am experiencing right now. And the best part is when I get back to work on Monday I still have 9 days of vacation leave! WOOT WOOT
Earlier I was thinking about how many times I felt used in past relationships. See I look at people for who they are and what they can be. Not for what they can't be. I see a bright light in everyone............... even if they don't see it. I normally make more than most of the people that I have dated. But even so there has been a few (thank god only a couple) who took advantage of my generosity.
With B it has been ups and downs. He has been able to help or even try his best. He was only a user once throughout our 8.5 years. And I believe that was just because he was going through depression. Of course he made up for it when he got back on his feet.
K on the other hand. Used me from day one. And when I asked for help for a bill here or there is was always........... I don't have it. Or I can't get it. In the year of a relationship and 8 months of friendship K used me.........the whole time. But I did not complain. Just asked to help out when you can. Did it ever come...........nope. I paid all of our household bills even when I wasn't working. And if she did pay a bill it was paid late!
Kango was my one long relationship that I felt used the whole time. He apologised about it after the fact. He felt because he gave me things here and there that was sufficient. But what kills me is when someone is staying in your house....... they should be trying to help you pay some of the bills. Even if it was just the electric bill.
Is that asking too much?
Onward to bigger and better
No comments:
Post a Comment